For full veneering of metal frameworks in the conventional CTE range
- VITA VMK Master is a natural feldspar veneering ceramic for conventional bonding alloys (approx. 13.8 – 15.2 µm/mK).
- A master in terms of reliability, suitability for everyday use and esthetic.
- Conventional, established dentin-incisal layering system
- Comprehensive range of additional materials for individualization.
- Available in VITA SYSTEM 3D-Master (0M1-5M3) and VITA classical A1 – D4 shades
- Dentine – shade bearing material to build up ceramic restorations according to natural teeth.
- Opaque – for masking the substructure material
- Opaque Dentine – used in gingival area to avoid loss of color in pointics.
- Enamel- incisal materials with matched shades to reproduce the shade effect of natural teeth.
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?