IMPLANT MOTOR Ki-20 (Fibre Optic)
Economical & Versatile
- Speed Range: 20~40.000 rpm
- Torque Range: 5~70 Ncm
- Gear Ratio: 1:1, 20:1, 32:1
- Program Selection
- LCD Display
- Connection to Coolant Pump
- Forward/Reverse Operation
- Variable Speed Pedal
- Fiber Optic LED Control
- Compact Micromotor 40.000 rpm
- Up to 70 Ncm on the rotary instrument
- Micro Motor with Cable is sterilizable and thermo washer is disinfectable
Ki-20 is a surgical fiber optic brushless micromotor for implantology with electronically controlled torque & speed.
All operations during implantology procedure could be carried out with complete safety and extreme accuracy using only one handpiece 20:1.